Upon the release of the latest JNLR figures today, SPIN1038 now has 147,000 listeners daily growing 9,000 listeners year on year. SPIN1038 remains the No.1 Station in Dublin for 15-34 year olds.
Additional highlights from the latest JNLR include
- SPIN Hits with Steve K now has 91,000 listeners daily making it the No.1 Drive time music show in Dublin.
- SPIN1038 has experienced significant growth in the key 25-34’s age demographic in the past 12 months growing by 34% or 15,000 listeners.
- SPIN1038 now has its highest ever number of housekeepers with 84,000 tuning in daily
- SPIN Talk remains the No.1 Dublin Talk Show with 40,000 listeners daily
- The station remains No.1 15-19’s and 20-24’s also.
Commenting on the latest figures SPIN CEO Jamie Crawford said “SPIN continues to go from strength to strength in the key 25-34’s demographic which is significant for our business from a commercial perspective. While we are growing 25-34’s we are maintaining our grip on the younger demographics also. This listenership growth in the past 12 months in addition to our strong digital offering is testament to the great work the staff of SPIN1038 do on a daily basis.”
Source: JNLR IPSOS MRBI Oct’14-Sept’15