At 98FM, our expertise in content creation, integrated multi-platform campaigns, strategy, research and promotional events, allow us to offer our clients compelling and cost effective radio solutions that deliver real results. The Home of Dublin’s Best Music Mix, 98FM has a proud history of delivering Dublin’s most exciting promotions and creative sponsorships packages allowing our clients to get even closer to our listeners. 201,000 listeners tune in weekly to our shows.
SPIN1038 is always first with new music, entertainment news and engaging content. Over the last 13 years SPIN1038 has held its original listeners and attracted new listeners who have grown up with the station and remain loyal to the station. Today 125,000 adults in Dublin tune in to SPIN1038 each day, with 215,000 adults tuning in weekly.
Like SPIN1038, SPIN South West is always first to bring new music, entertainment news and engaging content to its listenership across Limerick, Kerry, Clare, North Tipperary & South West Laois. Having recently celebrated its tenth year of broadcasting, SPIN South West is the undisputed No.1 radio station for 15-34s in the region in terms of listenership figures and audience market share.
We are seeking a talented, driven individual to shape the future of three exciting brands – 98FM, SPIN1038 and SPIN SW – in a busy media space.
Responsibilities, Skills & Qualifications
What you’ll do
As the Marketing Manager you will be responsible for overseeing and managing all marketing activity for the station including building awareness around shows and presenters as well as managing an expanding portfolio of high profile experiential campaigns and events. You will work with the teams to drive listenership and engagement across our multiple channels through developing and implementing a robust marketing and digital strategy for the brands. This individual will report directly to the CEO.
- Develop and execute strategic marketing plans in line with overall business objectives
- Oversee and manage all internal and external marketing and communication activities including, but not limited to, media buying, PR, events, digital, design and print
- Devise and implement through the line campaigns designed to build audience loyalty and extend listenership
- Manage relationships with partners including PR, media buying, production teams, branding and display agencies
- Develop customer research, market definition, market share targets and competitor analysis, data and trend monitoring
- Work with the station’s sales team to help shape strategies and partnerships to support the brand
- Identify and research new channels and opportunities for listener acquisition
- Share insights across the business to foster a collaborative learning environment
- Monitor competitor analysis and continued market research
- Manage the station marketing budget, including annual planning, monthly monitoring and routine reporting of expenditure.
If the following traits sound like you, you might be the right person for the job:
- A creative self-starter, with proven marketing expertise and the ability to work independently and lead a team.
- Strong creative judgement
- Passionate about what you do and be connected to everything ‘Dublin’
Before applying, make sure you tick the following boxes:
- Minimum 8 years’ relevant experience with a proven track record of delivering growth
- Proven marketing expertise, in particular growing and positioning brands in the marketplace
- Proven experience of project managing and executing events
- Proven experience of managing stakeholders including 3rd party suppliers and agencies
- A recognised degree in marketing or equivalent discipline.
Please email your application to HR@98FM.com