We are seeking a talented, driven individual to shape the future of three exciting brands – 98FM, SPIN1038 and SPIN SW – in a busy media space. You will be a creative self-starter, with proven marketing expertise and the ability to work independently and lead a team.
As the Marketing Manager you will be responsible for overseeing and managing all marketing activity for the station including building awareness around shows and presenters as well as managing an expanding portfolio of high profile experiential campaigns and events. You will work with the teams to drive listenership and engagement across our multiple channels through developing and implementing a robust marketing and digital strategy for the brands. This individual will report directly to the CEO.
- Develop and execute strategic marketing plans in line with overall business objectives
- Oversee and manage all internal and external marketing and communication activities including, but not limited to, media buying, PR, events, digital, design and print
- Devise and implement through the line campaigns designed to build audience loyalty and extend listenership
- Manage relationships with partners including PR, media buying, production teams, branding and display agencies
- Develop customer research, market definition, market share targets and competitor analysis, data and trend monitoring
- Work with the station’s sales team to help shape strategies and partnerships to support the brand
- Identify and research new channels and opportunities for listener acquisition
- Share insights across the business to foster a collaborative learning environment
- Monitor competitor analysis and continued market research
- Manage the station marketing budget, including annual planning, monthly monitoring and routine reporting of expenditure.
Qualification, Experience and Skills:
- 5-8 years’ relevant experience with a proven track record of delivering growth
- Proven marketing expertise, in particular growing and positioning brands in the marketplace
- Proven experience of project managing and executing events
- Proven experience of managing stakeholders including 3rd party suppliers and agencies
- Strong creative judgement
- Be passionate about what you do and be connected to everything ‘Dublin’
Please send your CV, along with any other relevant information to HR@98fm.com
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 23rd August 2018