Communicorp, Ireland’s largest independent commercial radio group is seeking to recruit a receptionist to manage a busy reception in a fast paced radio environment. The ideal candidate will act as front of house for their national and local stations, Newstalk and Today FM, Spin1038 and 98FM.
• Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive to Marconi House
• Receive sort and distribute all mail/ deliveries
• Arrange taxis & couriers
• Order office supplies
• Answer, screen and transfer all calls for all 4 stations.
• Act as go between for security and staff
• Sending out invoices
• Liaise with all prize winners
• Manage meeting room bookings
• Manage work experience/interns
• Ensure the reception area is tidy and presentable at all times
• Other receptionist duties as they arise
• 2 years’ experience in a similar role
• Excellent phone skills
• Ability to handle multiple requests and work in a fast paced and often demanding environment
• Proactive and highly motivated and positive with a ‘can do’ attitude
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Respectful of confidential matters
• Professional attitude and appearance
The role will be based in Dublin.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest. Closing date for applications is 4th August 2017