Current Opportunities Available in Communicorp
Job Role: Head of Creative Partnerships
In a world dominated by an overwhelming level of content at the ends of our finger tips, advertisers increasingly rely on outstanding creative solutions to get noticed.
Communicorp, Ireland’s leading independent radio group, deliver audiences of a market-leading scale across multiple platforms, and are now looking for an experienced Creative Director to lead and inspire its newly formed Creative Partnership Team.
The focus of this team will be to ignite excitement for its customers by delivering outstanding solutions to briefs that connect with the Groups’ audiences.
The team will be empowered to strive for excellence, in an audience first, customer led approach to a brief, with an agile, entrepreneurial approach to the activation of the ideas.
The candidate will be able to draw the best ideas from the people around them, and have a relentless thirst for delivering engaging, effective solutions that work for advertisers. Naturally inquisitive, focused, and driven, we need an exceptional creative leader who can move our business to the next level in the eye of our customers, and help create and grow a business that builds a reputation for brilliant ideas, brilliantly delivered.
Overview of the Role and Key Responsibilities
Reporting to the Group CEO, this senior management role will be responsible for leading a team of like-minded people to develop and implement creative solutions across all of the Groups’ brands and platforms.
The candidate will develop a strategy to fully support Agency and Direct Sales teams and to lead the charge in driving revenues through a creative led approach. Informing and inspiring advertisers, and building a customer-facing, accessible part of our business, fully integrated with our content and commercial teams.
The person will lead and motivate teams of copywriters, videographers, graphic designers and solutions executives, who will need to share in the creative vision, and share the passion for creating memorable WOW moments that deliver results.
The Creative Director will contribute to the senior management team, and have strong input into the wider Groups development. The role will naturally work across multiple teams and brands, and will therefore require that the individual has excellent communication, collaboration, and influencing skills.
Specifically, the role will include:
- Development and management of a Creative Centre of Excellence providing unique multi-platform propositions to clients of both the agency and direct sales teams
- Demonstrate an ability to understand the key objectives of advertiser briefs and develop solutions that fulfil these objectives and provide measureable KPIs
- Management and leadership of the commercial production teams, driving opportunities for additional revenue and unique and creative client propositions
- Supervision of all output from the team of copywriters, videographers and designers to evaluate and ensure quality for all client pitches and deliverables.
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills. Must possess the ability to sell ideas and concepts to clients whilst ensuring programming team of alignment with station strategy
- Work with the marketing and programming teams to ensure alignment of station strategy and integrity across all output
- Experience in creative concept budget development and control
- Collaborate with account management teams to agree the right approach to agencies and advertisers.
- Lead brainstorming/creative sessions to generate ideas
- Write and design unique and well-crafted copy that meet clients’ needs
- Revise content and presentations, approve/reject ideas, provide feedback to the team
- Proven experience as a head creative for a large scale media organisation
- In-depth understanding of the radio and digital sector
- Proven ability to deliver high quality and effective projects within time requirements and budgetary constraints.
- Hand-on experience in creative process, marketing, graphic design and brand development
- Excellent working knowledge of software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to perform effectively under pressure
- Capable of managing creative talent to their full potential
- Inspiring to work for
The role will be based in Dublin and will report to the Communicorp Group CEO.
Please contact Annette Freeman (email@example.com), PA to the Communicorp Group CEO, by 5pm on 31 May 2017 to register your interest.
Communicorp Group Ltd. has always striven to be a leader in employment equality and is firmly committed to providing ongoing equality of opportunity to all employees and job applicants. All of our employees and job applicants are treated fairly and selection for employment, promotion and training is, and will be, based on an individual’s aptitude and ability irrespective of:
- Gender, marital or family status
- Religious belief or political opinion
- Race or ethnic origin
- Sexual orientation
Communicorp Group Ltd. is committed to the promotion of Equality of Opportunity by:
- Preventing any form of direct or indirect discrimination or victimisation
- Promoting equal opportunities for women and men
- Promoting equal opportunities for people with disabilities
- Promoting equal opportunities for ethnic minorities
- Promoting a good and harmonious working environment where all men and women are treated with respect and dignity
- Promoting a working environment in which no form of intimidation or harassment will be tolerated