If you wish to send us your resume to go on file, please forward it to:The HR Dept. Communicorp Group Ltd. 5th Floor Marconi House Digges Lane Dublin 2 Ireland.
To email your application please click here.
Careers in Communicorp Radio Stations
Enquiries from vacancies within the radio stations should be sent to the correct station directly. See Market Section for contact details. Station vacancies will be updated on their own sites on a regular basis and you should check that site regularly in order to monitor the situation. The responsibility for employment decisions belongs to the individual radio stations. Communicorp is an equal opportunity employer.
Communicorp Group Ltd. has always striven to be a leader in employment equality and is firmly committed to providing ongoing equality of opportunity to all employees and job applicants. All of our employees and job applicants are treated fairly and selection for employment, promotion and training is, and will be, based on an individual’s aptitude and ability irrespective of:
- Gender, marital or family status
- Religious belief or political opinion
- Race or ethnic origin
- Sexual orientation
Communicorp Group Ltd. is committed to the promotion of Equality of Opportunity by:
- Preventing any form of direct or indirect discrimination or victimisation
- Promoting equal opportunities for women and men
- Promoting equal opportunities for people with disabilities
- Promoting equal opportunities for ethnic minorities
- Promoting a good and harmonious working environment where all men and women are treated with respect and dignity
- Promoting a working environment in which no form of intimidation or harassment will be tolerated